- Your Song-1970 composed and performed by British musician Elton John with lyrics by Bernie Taupin.
- Imagine-1971, song composed and performed by English musician John Lennon and written by him and Yoko Ono, early 1971.
- It Never Rains in Southern California-1972, is a 1972 song written by Albert Hammond and Mike Hazelwood and sung by Hammond, a British-born singer-songwriter.
- Tie A Yellow Ribbon-1973 is a song recorded by Tony Orlando and Dawn. It was written by Irwin Levine and L. Russell Brown and produced by Hank Medress and Dave Appell.
- Killer Queen-1974, it is a song by the English rock band Queen. Written by vocalist Freddie Mercury, it was the first single by this band to reach second place on the UK Singles Chart.
- Mamma Mia-1975 is a song and single released by the Swedish group ABBA. It is from this song that the name of the famous musical based on the songs of the group was taken.
- Dancing Queen-1976, is a song of the pop and disco genre, performed by the Swedish group ABBA. Written by Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus, Stig Anderson, and Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- We Are the Champions (Raw Sessions Version)-1977, is a ballad composed by Freddie Mercury, lead singer of the British rock band Queen, for his 1977 album News of the World. It is one of his most famous and popular songs, and one of the most recognized hymns of rock. The single was a worldwide success.
- Beast Of Burden-1978, It is a song by the British rock group The Rolling Stones, written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards for their 1978 album Some Girls.
- Don’t stop ‘til you get enough-1978, it is a song by the British rock group The Rolling Stones, written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards for their 1978 album Some Girls.
- Gloria-1979 is a pop song written and composed in 1979, originally in Italian, by Umberto Tozzi and Giancarlo Bigazzi.